NO MORE WINE AND CRYING
Let's whip your copy into shape
I’ll get right to the point.
It is not enough anymore for your business just to be seen. You need to be remembered.
That’s where I come in.
It’s time to pour all of your brilliance into some fresh, snappy copy that lets everyone know what’s in it for them.
This is the part where I can use gushy words like craft, create and inspire.
But yawn, we would only see a bigger eye roll on a teenager being asked to unpack the dishwasher.
The bottom line is: What do you want your website to do for you?
We would all like our websites to just be there and do things, but that is not how life works outside of Narnia.
Leaving a legacy and inspiring change is all rather noble, but sometimes we just want to sell shit and pay our bills.
Website copywriting is an investment in your business, in your brand, and in your long-term goals.
Let’s find your people.
Let’s tell them your story.
Let’s solve their problems.
Let’s pay our bills.
- Plenty of feedback and communication– I won’t make you guess
- Enthusiasm and virtual dog pats
- Lots of ideas – I never stop coming up with new things for us to try
- Project planning – I run a tight ship and don’t like to manage shipwrecks
- Short, sweet catchups – long meetings are like rocking chairs. They give us something to do but won’t take us anywhere
- Time is money. I am not going to waste yours or mine
- I am fun to work with and a little sweary
- We won’t lose track of what we are doing or what’s coming next.
Right, so how much does it all cost?
Annoying, I know, but there is no one-size-fits-all rate for these things.
Because I don’t want to waste your time or mine, there are things I need to know before I can give you a price point for any project.
If you want to cut to the chase and get a ballpark instead, fill in this form here.
If you are keen on a neat and tidy proposal with clear deliverables and costing, read on.
I plan my time and the cost involved based on:
- The type of writing required
- The amount of research required
- Level of urgency – warp speed rates are extra
- The value it is going to bring you
- The intention, aim, and purpose of the project.
Let’s have a chat. Book yourself in for a 30-minute video call.
I can introduce you to my plants and my dogs and you can see my face.
Work-from-home chaos, butternut-flinging kids and messy desks with piles of laundry don’t phase me.
No need to press your slacks or wear a bra. Just come as you are.
Sawubona! Dumela! Groete! Molo! Kia ora!
I grew up in a country with 11 official languages. We were so privileged to be utterly immersed in a melting pot of diversity – a feast of different cultures and languages.
So when I arrived in New Zealand from South Africa in 2017, I didn’t hesitate to embrace the Te Reo Māori language and culture.
At home, I speak two languages and have been steadily learning Te Reo Māori as my third. My knowledge and appreciation have increased with every Te Reo project I have been invited to work on.
If you would like me to work on yours, let’s jump on a zui (zoom hui) and let’s kōrero about the mahi.
My job is to immerse myself into your world and emerge with a solid grasp of all the particular nuances of what you do as a brand and for your clients.
I know right, where have I been all your life?
- You need a lashing of pizzazz to spice up your copy
- You have an online store that has lost its mojo
- You need a press release
- You want to work with someone who doesn’t use fancy, expensive marketing jargon that will tangle you up in your own hair
- You want to work with someone who is just as excited as you about your business goals
- You want to work with someone who gets it and gets you.
- You need someone to hit the ground running, plug into a project immediately and get the job done
- You need someone who can whip up a wireframe, dive deep into analytics, untangle a sitemap or crank up a banging product description without breaking a sweat
- You are looking for a clever copywriter who is just as comfortable working behind the scenes as they are client-facing
- You want to work with someone you can rely on.